With the holidays quickly approaching. Here are a few simple drink ideas that will get your party LIT!
VAMPIRE BITE SHOTS
1 Part Coconut Rum
1 Part Peach Schnapps
1 Part Vodka
1. Add ice, coconut rum, peach schnapps and vodka to a shaking glass and combine until cold.
2. Strain mix into shot glass.
3. Garnish edge of glass with vampire teeth before adding a splash of grenadine.
Toxic Jello Shot
- 2 packages green apple gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup green apple liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons citric acid
- Bring water to a low boil and remove from heat.
- Add gelatin powder and citric acid. Whisk to dissolve.
- Add vodka and apple liqueur and stir to combine.
- Pour liquid into a 9″x9″ cake pan. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- When gelatin has set, cut into cubes or cut with a small circle cutter. Place cut gelatin in small shot glasses or tiny beakers for a fun Halloween effect.
- Tip: Alternatively, you can pour the liquid directly in plastic disposable shot cups if desired.
SPIKED HALLOWEEN PUNCH
Super Simple Spiked HOLLA-Ween Punch
- orange soda
- sparkling wine ( or wine of your choice)
- vanilla ice cream
- Mix one part soda with one part sparkling wine.
- Add scoop of ice cream to wine glass. Fill glass with soda/wine mixture.
1 part Malibu Original
2 parts Lemonade
Splash of Grenadine
- Dip the rim of the glass into edible glitter (optional).
- Pour Malibu and lemonade into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Top with a splash of Grenadine.
HENNY-Thing Can Happen!
- 1 1/2 ounces cognac (Hennessy VSOP Cognac)
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 2 ounces ginger ale (to fill)
- Garnish: orange wheel and lime twist
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake the cognac, liqueur, and juice.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass over fresh ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Float an orange wheel with a lime twist poked into the top.
Have A Happy Halloween!